The holidays, and winter time, means a lot of people are giving copious amounts of love to hot drinks.
I’m a little warm almost all of the time. The last thing I want is a hot beverage. Save the steam, Carol. Ice it or dump it out. (Side note, I will occasionally make an exception for a sleepy time tea and hot chocolate but I usually let my tea go cold).
The other day I was thinking how much I wanted a mojito on the beach but I know that’s not in my future any time soon. Then I saw a pomegranate at the grocery store and the rest is sort of history. The perfect winter cocktail with a cannabis-infused twist.
If you give this a try, make sure to leave a comment down below.
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Soda Water
- Cannabis Tincture
- Drinking Glass
- Glass or bowl to smash the goods
- This recipe assumes you have already prepared your cannabis tincture. I usually make grain alcohol infusions and you can find multiple recipes throughout my channel and blog. But the method shared in episode 46 is my preferred method and linked here. You must do this step first before the rest of this drink recipe.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- In your secondary vessel for smashing, add a small handful of pomegranate seeds, a couple of mint leaves, 1/2 teaspoon of tincture (or as much as you desire for a single serving), and top with a splash of soda water. Using a spoon, smash the ingredients together just enough to release some of the juice and flavor from the fresh ingredients in your glass. Pour the mixture over the ice in the other glass.
- Squeeze half a lime into your glass and fill with more plain soda water.
- Drink it.