This week on Pot Lunch I’m going to show you how to make a cannabis-infused harvest punch that is sure to make your friends and family beg you for more. This is an easy to make recipe and would be delightful dropped off in mason jars for a social distant Thanksgiving.
For this recipe, you will need to know how to make an alcohol-based cannabis tincture. I prefer the alcohol mash method. Start by decarboxylating your flower in an oven that has been preheated to 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake your flower on a baking sheet for 45 minutes. Optionally, you can cover the flower and baking sheet with some tin foil. Place your decarbed flower into a mason jar, cover with Everclear, and then mash it for 3 minutes with the handle end of a spoon. Strain out the flower from the alcohol then return the flower to the jar, cover with some more alcohol and then repeat the process for 3 more minutes. Recommended but also optional: cook the alcohol down in a small saucepot over low heat. c
You can also watch this method in the Pot Pantry Prep video.
- Pitcher large enough to hold 14 cups of liquid
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Large spoon
- 1/4 cup Cannabis tincture made with alcohol like Everclear
- 5 cups of Apple Cider or unfiltered Apple Juice
- 6 cups of sparkling water
- 2 cups of lemonade
- 1 cup of orange juice
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 orange
- 2-3 apples
- Add tincture apple juice, lemonade, orange juice, and rosemary to a large pitcher and mix well. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Remove pitcher from the fridge. Add sparkling water.
- Slice orange and apples. Add to the pitcher.
- Serve over ice with a garnish of rosemary in a cinnamon sugar-rimmed glass.
Watch this video down below and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel on YouTube.