It’s been a while since I showed off a more nutritious cannabis infused treat. This week, I took the infused mayonnaise I made in episode 30 to create a sweet yet tart dressing that is perfect for almost any salad or as a condiment for a tomato, fresh basil and mozzarella sandwich.
Let’s get into it.
- 1 cup of Cannabis-infused mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Hand blender, food processor or whisk
- Airtight container for storage
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl or blender pitcher/cup
- Blend until thoroughly incorporated
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container
Could homemade dressing be the easiest recipe? It might be. You can watch episode 31 now on Youtube or through the little window below.