I love potatoes as a side dish. To the point that we eat some version of this dish 3 or 4 times a week. This week, I decided to infuse some olive oil with THC to kick my dinners up a notch and roast my potatoes with that, instead of just plain old olive oil. Guess what, it tasted just about the same as my non-infused version and it’s super easy to do.
I don’t measure anything and I suggest you do the same. For this recipe I just used one small bag of baby potatoes (the colorful kind), and seasoned with salt, black pepper, onion powder, parsley, and paprika. I did measure the olive oil (1/4 cup) because I wanted to be sure of the dosage (about 225mg THC total for the full pan, around 60-65mg THC per serving).
- Preheat oven to 425 or 450 degrees fahrenheit. Go hotter with bigger potatoes, cooler for small ones.
- Thoroughly wash your potatoes.
- Quarter the potatoes if they’re baby potatoes, if they’re larger ones you’ll want to cut them in half the long way (if there is a long way) and then quarter each half.
- In a bowl (or on the baking sheet), toss potatoes, oil, and spices (to your taste preference). Toss thoroughly so all pieces are coated.
- Bake on bottom rack in back of the oven, for 25-35 minutes. Check every 5 minutes from 25 on if you’re worried about burning.
The end result should be a potato wedge that is crispy on the outside, yet soft on the inside.