One food love that has stuck with me since childhood is peanut butter. What’s not to love about peanut butter? It’s a little sweet, a little salty, and creamy. *Chef’s Kiss* It is perfect in my opinion, for a quick snack or to curb the munchies, IYKWIM.
Of course, adding cannabis to peanut butter probably takes away some of its hunger-stomping powers, but that’s ok! Because I think peanut butter and cannabis may just go together better than peanut butter and jelly. I mean… maybe
For this recipe, the infused ingredient is some distillate-infused olive oil. What makes working with distillate so great is that it is ready to use. It just needs to be warmed up and melted down into your recipe. With or without oil; baker’s choice.
- 3 cups of peanuts (24 ounces)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp infused canna oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add peanuts to the bowl of a food processor or blender pitcher and begin to grind. Depending on the power of your blender or food processor, you may need to give the machine breaks every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Once the peanuts are all roughly chopped, add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Continue to blend and pulse until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container.
Watch me make this recipe by clicking here, or below